Tangy BBQ Buffalo Wings
These tangy herbed wings are not only full of healthy (chicken )fats, but they’re deep fried in healthy fat to boot to give you twice as much healthy and filling flavour!
Toss them in some fresh herbs, our Smoky BBQ Sauce and cheese and you’ve got yourself a dish that can serve as either an amazing late-night snack, an appetizer or the star of your main dish
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
For the wings
- 1 lb Chicken wings, flats and drumettes attached or separated
- 1/4 cup smoky BBQ sauce (See below for a link to our recipe)
- Hot sauce, to taste, we used Franks Red hot
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, shredded.
Deep fry wings at 350 for about 10 minutes or until crispy.
Transfer to a large bowl
Add BBQ Sauce and hot sauce and toss.
Add Salt, pepper and parsley.
Plate and shred Parmesan cheese over the top of the wings
Nutrition & Macro Information
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*