Matcha Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
Matcha Cream Cheese Fat Bombs combines all the healthy fats of Ketogenic living with the fresh and healthy benefits of green tea.
If you haven’t tried matcha yet, get yourself onboard fast. All the antioxidants and other great things about steeped green tea are magnified all the with matcha, and the flavour is just a little more amazing to boot.
Matcha is made by grinding the full green tea leaf, instead of the traditional method of steeping.
We think you’re gonna love our new Matcha Cream Cheese Fat Bombs!
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time1 min
- Total Time6 min
For the fat bombs
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, unflavoured
- 1/4 cup 35% whipping cream
- 1/2 cup matcha
- 1/4 cup confectioners swerve, or to taste
- tsp vanilla
- Pinch pink Himalayan salt
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well. We use a stand or hand mixer to make sure all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
2. Spoon or pipe the batter into individual moods or onto a prepared diet sheet tray/baking sheet.
3. Refrigerate for 3 hours
-when using silicon molds,freeze them instead of using the refrigerator for easy removal from the molds.
-We used a combination of liquid and solid Coconut oil for this recipe
- macros depend on how big your individual fats bombs are made.
- Calories from Fat0
- Food ComponentAmount/Serving% Daily Value*