Peanut Butter Fudge Fat Bomb
A fat bomb made up of fudge and peanut butter? What more did we have to say!
Maybe just to suggest you make a double batch of these, because they're that good!!
You'll thank me later 🙂
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Yield8 bombs
- Energy156 cal
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup 35% whipping cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 packets of stevia (to taste)
- 4 Tbsp. Peanut butter, natural (Only peanuts and or salt)
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
1. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add whipping cream and cream cheese. Whisk until smooth.
3. Add Stevia; adjust for taste.
4. Heat until bubbling; stir constantly.
5. Reduce heat and stir in peanut butter, cocoa and salt. Blend well.
6. Pour into a silicon mini puffin pans and chill for three to four hours.
7. Keep refrigerated
1. Almond butter may be used instead of peanut butter.
2. Add 1 Tbsp. solid coconut oil for extra fats.
- Calories from Fat126
- Food ComponentAmount/Serving% Daily Value*
- Total Fat14 g17.95%
- Total Carbohydrate3.875 g1.41%
- Dietary Fiber1 g3.57%
- Total Sugars1 g
- Protein3.5 g7%