ECK Christmas Slush
ECK Christmas Slush is our take on the famous NL slush that lurked in our freezer over the past many years. This one is based on the flavours of a mulled wine, but can easily be switched out for the more orange tones of a traditional slush if desired
Try it out way, we’re willing to bet it’s going to be a new favourite
- 1 cup keto syrup (cherry preserve juice, from our maraschino cherry recipe**) or dry red wine
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener.
- 3 cans of lemon lime zevia
- 1 bottle vodka or white rum (750ml/26oz)
- 1/2 bottle white rum or whiskey
- 10 squirts of fruity Stur
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
Mix all in Ingredients well in a freezer friendly plastic container. Freeze until the contents are mostly frozen as slush. Serve over ice or diluted with club soda or lemon lime Zevia.
The spices will add to the orange flavour here as well, but some may want to customize and omit them.
The cherry juice is from our maraschino cherry recipe! If you haven't made the maraschinos yet, please don't use store bought. It would be loaded with sugar. Substitute with another liquid- red or white wine, water, water with Stur etc.
- Calories from Fat0
- Food ComponentAmount/Serving% Daily Value*